Thursday, January 26, 2012

On Hold




This blog has been my site for creative endeavors. It is where I have shared my art, inspirations and faith.
Because all of my art supplies and creative belongings are in storage in St. Paul, I have not had access to them for a number of months.
I miss having my hands in clay or altering old books. 
I have instead focused on our children. 
My Beloved lives in Minnesota while I and our four young children remain here in Massachusetts until our home sells and we can be reunited there with him.
I have decided to put this blog "on hold" until we have settled in to our next place there. 
If you'd like to continue to follow me, please do so at my other blog.  http://4goldeneggs.blogspot.com
There I write about my experiences raising triplets plus one. 
I hope you will follow me.
Thank you for caring and for sharing. 
~ blessings in the journey,
Rebecca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a wise practical decision!
God bless your Children's Time! You know how I love seeing photos of them and reading their stories!
XO Mother

A Magical Whimsy said...

I'm just hoping you get better and life will smooth out again for you, so you can go on with your creative endeavors.
i love you!
your sister
Teresa

Deirdra Doan said...

HI....thank you for the sweet comment...God is good and Venice is in your furture...he loves to gives us our hearts desire..

To my romantic friend..bless you,
Deirdra