Monday, April 12, 2010

A Dog's Day ~ by, Charlston Chew.

  • It's a dog's life with four kids, three cats and two big people.The cat's are jealous of me. I get to get muddy in the bog and then have a hot bath. They say that I am a Beagle-Hound mix. They call me "Pup-Pup", but my formal name is Charlston Chew. I survived a rough birth in Tennessee where the people who had me abandoned me and my pup sisters and brothers. Somehow we managed to wander into the road and a nice lady rescued us. We were nursed back to health and then traveled to Massachusetts to be adopted. I landed in the lap of luxury. I get to help "wash" the dishes. I try to drink the cat's tuna water. I get to run on the beach and play in the water. I get my belly rubbed and at the end of the day, I get to curl up under the blankets and dream of chasing motorcycles, running with the kids, and lounging in the sun.
                                                        Life is good.

No comments: